Today I was working on my TBtracer plugin, which is humming along nicely BTW, some of the new features recently included are:
- full response for HTTP requests in log,
- CSS rules for both HTTP head and body,
- better organization of high-resolution timestamps in conjunction with HTTP lines (timestamps for both request and response are recorded at the exact moment the notification first hits my code),
- able to select which columns are shown in log,
- custom date format string for timestamps.
Read the rest of this entry »